10 Lines about Animals For Kids and Students
1. You can’t tame a tiger, so don’t try to fight one.
2. It is better to die on your feet than live on your knees!
3. A lion’s courage comes from its stomach.
4. Talk low, talk slow and don’t say too much.
5. Don’t get in the way of temptation unless you want to get caught.
6. There is no beast like hatred.
7. While there’s life, there’s hope.
8. The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants.
9. We all need something to believe in… That belief will make us strong!
10. A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself.