10 Lines about Beliefs For Kids and Students
1. I don’t believe in miracles.
2. The curse of life is dealing with other people.
3. Some men see things as they are and ask, why? I dream things that never were, and I say why not?
4. Faith is taking the first step even when you don’t see the whole staircase.
5. A man should never neglect his family for business.
6. Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
7. You can do anything if you put your mind to it.
8. I have seen the Promised Land from a far, and from that day forward I will not settle for less.
9. With great power comes great responsibility.
10. We all have a bit of good and evil inside us. It’s only when you decide which one to feed that your character is made.