10 Lines about Crime and Punishment For Kids and Students
1. Crime does not pay.
2. It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.
3. Do you know what it takes to be successful? Grit and Drive.
4. If crime fighters fight crime and fire fighters fight fire, what do freedom fighters fight?
5. Crime does not pay as much as politics.
6. Crime doesn’t pay, but it’s more fun than playing by the rules.
7. We are all in the same boat, in a stormy sea of life.
8. The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn’t exist.
9. Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath.
10. What do you call a man with an IQ of 50? Gifted!