10 Lines about Fish For Kids and Students
10 Lines about fish For Kids and Students
1. It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune must be in want of a wife.
2. Goldfish don’t eat grapes.
3. One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.
4. The Pinta Island tortoise was the first creature to have its complete genetic code sequenced.
5. Fish can swim neither forwards nor backwards.
6. No matter how much you do, you never do enough!
7. I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream.
8. I know what the three wise monkeys are: Mizaru sees no evil, Kikazaru hears no evil and Iwazaru speaks no evil.
9. The lower lip of a fish is bigger than its upper lip so that it can take in water without letting in mud.
8. Fish food keeps a goldfish alive, but not for long.
9. We all dream. It’s how we process information when sleeping.
10. Goldfish have a memory span of three seconds.