10 Lines about Friendship For Kids and Students
1. A friend is someone you can laugh and cry with, someone you feel comfortable being yourself around.
2. Friendship is a promise made in the hearts of two people, that they will stick together come what may.
3. A friend is one of the nicest things you can have, and one of the best things you can be.
4. True friends are those who really know us but love us anyway.
5. The true mark of friendship is being able to tell someone honestly how much they mean to you, even when you’re angry or feel they don’t deserve it.
6. Friendship always gives lovely memories which makes life beautiful.
7. My friends are my sunshine on a cloudy day-the after the storm-the pressure releases.
8. Real friendship is like sound health; the value of it is seldom known until it be lost.
9. A friend knows the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails.
10. Friendship is a priceless gift that can never be bought or sold, but its value is far greater than a mountain made of gold.