5 Adjectives to Describe a Person
Adjective to Describe a Person: There are many different adjectives that people use to describe themselves and others. Below are 5 adjectives:
1) kind: Kind people are usually friendly and compassionate. They are always willing to help others, and they often have a giving nature.
2) generous: Generous people are usually kind and caring. They are always willing to share their belongings, and they often donate money to charity.
3) friendly: Friendly people are usually pleasant and easy to talk to. They are always willing to socialize, and they often have many friends.
4) compassionate: Compassionate people are usually kind and sympathetic. They feel sorry for others, and they are always willing to help those in need.
5) sincere: Sincere people are usually honest and genuine. They are always truthful with others, and they often have a good reputation.