5 Astronomical Names in English and Pictures
Astronomical: Planets come in two types, gas giants and terrestrial. The gas giants are the planets that are made up of gas and have no solid surface. The terrestrial planets are the planets that are made up of rock and have a solid surface. Below are 5 names of Astronomical objects:
1) Earth: Earth is the third planet from the sun. It’s the only planet in our solar system that has life on it.
2) Moon: The moon is a natural satellite of Earth. It’s often seen during night time and is home to many craters.
3) Sun: The sun is the star at the center of our solar system. It provides light and heat for Earth and other planets.
4) Mercury: Mercury is the closest planet to the sun. It’s a small, rocky planet with a hostile environment.
5) Mars: Mars is the fourth planet from the sun. It’s a cold, red planet that’s home to the red planet’s largest volcano.