5 Birds Names in English and Pictures
Birds: Birds are animals that have feathers and wings. Birds are a great source of protein. Below are 5 names of birds that are eaten as food:
1) Sparrow: Sparrows are small, brown birds that are found all over the world. They’re very common and can be difficult to see.
2) Osprey: Ospreys are large, fish-eating birds that live near the water. They’re known for their distinctive markings.
3) Falcon: Falcons are raptors that eat small animals. They’re often used for hunting and can be very fast.
4) Seagull: Seagulls are coastal birds that eat a variety of things, including fish and garbage. They’re common in many parts of the world.
5) Pelican: Pelicans are large, water-dwelling birds with a big beak. They often travel in flocks and can dive deep to catch their prey.