5 Diseases Names in English
Diseases: A disease is a condition that affects the body negatively. It can be caused by a virus, a bacterium, or genetics. Below are 5 different diseases:
1) AIDS: AIDS is a disease that attacks the immune system.
2) Cancer: Cancer is a disease that causes cells to grow out of control.
3) Diabetes: Diabetes is a disease that affects the way the body uses sugar.
4) Heart Disease: Heart Disease is a disease that affects the heart and its blood vessels.
5) Stroke: Stroke is a disease that affects the brain and can lead to paralysis.