5 Fruit Names in English and Pictures
Fruits: Fruits are the sweet and fleshy products of plants that are eaten as food. There are hundreds of different kinds of fruits, and they come in all shapes and sizes. Below are 5 names of fruits:
1) Apple: Apple is a tasty fruit. It has seeds and is red and green. Apples grow on trees and you can eat them raw or cooked.
2) Banana: Bananas are yellow fruits with brown spots. They are often used in baking because they’re sweet. You can also eat bananas by themselves or add them to cereal, smoothies, etc.
3) Cherries: Cherries are red fruits with pits. They can make your mouth sore if you eat too many because the pit is full of chemicals called cyanogenic glycosides, which can cause ‘cyanide poisoning.’ Although true, this should not stop you from eating them!
4) Grapes: Grapes are green, seedless fruits that are often found in grocery stores or supermarkets. They can be eaten raw or used in cooking.
5) Pear: Pears are another common fruit. They are soft, brown, and have a stem on them. Pears are usually sweet-tasting but some pears are sour instead.