5 Medical Vocabulary Words in English
Medical: Medical is the branch of science that deals with the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of disease. It is also concerned with the study of the human body. Below are 5 different medical vocabulary words:
1) Acute: Acute means that something is severe and short-lived.
2) Allergy: Allergy is a reaction that the body has to a specific substance.
3) Asthma: Asthma is a condition that makes it difficult to breathe.
4) Cancer: Cancer is a disease that causes cells to grow out of control.
5) Cardiac: Cardiac means that something has to do with the heart.