5 Names of Oceans in English
Ocean: The ocean is a large body of water that covers about 71% of the Earth’s surface. It is made up of saltwater and is home to marine animals. Below are 5 ocean names:
1) Pacific: The Pacific Ocean is the largest ocean in the world. It covers a vast area of the globe, and it’s home to a wealth of different species.
2) Atlantic: The Atlantic Ocean is the second-largest ocean in the world. It spans two continents, and it plays a vital role in global trade and commerce.
3) Indian: The Indian Ocean is the third-largest ocean in the world. It’s located in the middle of the planet, and it connects two of the world’s major continents.
4) Southern: The Southern Ocean is the fourth-largest ocean in the world. It surrounds Antarctica, and it’s home to some of the harshest weather conditions on the planet.
5) Arctic: The Arctic Ocean is the fifth-largest ocean in the world. It’s located at the north pole, and it’s home to a number of unique and endangered species.