5 Names of Women’s in the Family
Family: A family is a group of people who are related to each other. They can be parents and children, siblings, or spouses.
1) Mother: Mother is the adult female who cares for and raises children. She is typically the wife of the father, and she can be a biological or adoptive parent.
2) Daughter: Daughter is the child of a father and a mother. She is typically younger than her parents, and she may have siblings.
3) Sister: Sister is the female child of the same parents. She is typically older than her brothers, and she may have siblings.
4) Aunt: Aunt is the sister of a parent. She is typically older than her nieces and nephews, and she may have children of her own.
5) Grandmother: Grandmother is the mother’s mother. She is typically older than her grandchildren, and she may have children of her own.