5 Types of Clouds, 5 Cloud Names
Clouds: Clouds are masses of water droplets that form in the sky. They can be many different shapes and sizes, and can be different colors. Below are 5 clouds names:
1) Cumulus: Cumulus clouds are fluffy and white. They’re often seen on hot days, and they indicate a rise in air pressure.
2) Stratus: Stratus clouds are gray and uniform. They often form over large areas, and they usually signal bad weather ahead.
3) Cirrus: Cirrus clouds are thin and wispy. They’re made of ice crystals, and they often signal a change in the weather.
4) Nimbus: Nimbus clouds are dark and stormy. They’re associated with thunderstorms and heavy rain, and they can cause serious damage to property and people.
5) Cumulonimbus: Cumulonimbus clouds are the tallest type of cloud. They’re thick and imposing, and they often signal a severe weather event.